Entrepreneurship Development Cell
To transform the students into ambitious and efficient entrepreneurs who can build a vibrant and sustainable National economy through engaging Micro, Small and Medium scale enterprises across the country.
- To inculcate the Entrepreneurial culture among the students and society
- To act as an institutional mechanism through conducting awareness programmes, and providing information on entrepreneurship to students and local community.
- To spread entrepreneurship through education, research and training, thus accelerating economic growth, by increasing the supply of new entrepreneurs and strengthen the performance of the existing ones
- To organize skills development programmes that increase capacity building to own and run a business.
- To catalyze and promote Science and Technical knowledge-based enterprises and generate employment opportunities in innovative areas
- To identify possible resource-based projects in the region and to respond effectively to the emerging challenges and opportunities both at national and international level.
Dept. of IT