All examinations of Anna University, both internal and end semester examinations will be conducted by the Examination Cell. For end semester examinations, the time schedules and duration of examination for each course will be published by the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, along with the rules and regulations for the conduct of examinations. For internal examinations, the time schedules, duration of examination for each course and rules and regulations for the conduct of the examinations shall be published by the examination cell.
The constitution of the Examination Cell:
- Chief Superintendent (Principal)
- Exam cell Co-ordinator (Nominated by the Chief Superintendent)
- One faculty member from each department (Nominated by the respective HODs)
- One staff for technical support (Nominated by the Principal)
The Examination cell members for the academic year 2022-23:
1. Dr. V. Velmurugan (Principal / Chief Superintendent).
2. Mr. U. Sathish (Vice Principal).
3. Mr. M. R. Raveendran (Exam Cell Co-ordinator), AP/MECH.
4. Mr. D. Vel Murugan (AP/EEE)
5. Mr. G. Mani Sankar (AP/ECE)
6. Ms. S. Dhrisya (AP/CSE)
7. Mr. C. Kalimuthan (AP/IT)
8. Mr. S. Rajesh Kumar (AP/Civil)
9. Mr. P. Mohan Kumar (Lab Technician/Mech)