As per the G.O. (Ms) No.164, date: 27.08.2021, all colleges in Tamilnadu are permitted to conduct physical classes on rotation basis by following the standard operating procedures. In accordance with the guidelines issued by Higher Education Department, Tamilnadu and other regulatory bodies, our college has prepared the SOPs to followed by all the students as mentioned below.
Standard Operating Procedures issued by Higher Education Department, Tamilnadu.
The following public health measures are to be followed to reduce the risk of COVID-19 by all
(Faculty members, employees, students and parents) inside the premises at all times:
- No student will be permitted inside campus without vaccination certificate.
- Students should follow the guidelines, advisories and instructions issued by the Government and the Institution regarding health and safety measures.
- Parents should not allow their children to go to the college, if they are not feeling well.
- Parents should sensitize the children about healthy food habits and measures to increase immunity.
- Temperature will be checked daily for all students and staff at entry points.
- Physical distancing to be followed as far as possible.
- Students are advised to occupy the allotted seats in the Class room/Laboratory/ Hostel/Dining Hall as per Seating Plan given at a safe distance from each other.
- Gathering in class rooms/Corridors/Play Ground should be avoided and should always follow physical distancing norms.
- Use of face covers / masks is mandatory for all students.
- Each student should carry hand rub / sanitizers compulsorily for their use.
- Frequent hand washing should be done with sanitizers kept at different locations even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers can be done wherever feasible.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing /sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Self-monitoring of health by all students & staff and reporting any illness immediately should be made to the respective HoDs.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited.
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App is advised wherever feasible.
- Discrimination of fellow students in respect of whom there is a history of Covid 19 disease in the family be avoided.
Non-Compliance of any of these guidelines will invite appropriate disciplinary action.
The students and parents are advised to download and fill the below mentioned forms and to submit the same to the principal.