Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
To promote quality culture as the prime concern of Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the quality-enhancing and sustaining initiatives taken with internal and external support.
Adoption of relevant and quality academic and research programmes.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks.
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
|1.||Mr. B. Satheesh Kumar||Vice Chairman||Management Member|
|2.||Dr. V. Velmurugan||Principal||Chairperson|
|3.||Mr. U. Sathish||Vice Principal||Senior Administrative Officer|
|4.||Mrs. T. Saraswathi||AP/Civil||Faculty Nominee|
|5.||Dr. T. Kalaikumaran||Professor/CSE||Faculty Nominee|
|6.||Mr. V. Meenakshi Sundaram||ASP/ECE||Faculty Nominee|
|7.||Mrs. T. Sivaranjani||AP/EEE||Faculty Nominee|
|8.||Dr. R. Murugadoss||Professor/IT||Faculty Nominee|
|9.||Mr. V. Karthikeyan||AP/Mechanical||Faculty Nominee|
|10.||S. Mageshwaran||Student/IV-year EEE||Student Nominee|
|11.||T. Janani Kamatchi||Associate Consultant, Capgemini||Alumni Nominee|
|12.||Mr. Lavanam Amballa||Senior Manager, Wipro Ltd.||Nominee from Employers|
|13.||Dr. D. Shamia||ASP/ECE||IQAC Coordinator|