You educate a woman; you educate a generation.’
The Women Empowerment Cell in our college is established to empower girl students and staffs and to enhance their understanding of issues related to women in the society and to face the challenges with great courage. The goal of the cell is to bring about the advancement, development and empowerment of women. This cell creates a feel in them that our college campus is a haven and second home to them. The cell functions arduously to enhance their status and thereby empower them through Guest Lectures, Seminars, Workshops, various awareness programmes and other welfare activities.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender.
- To conduct guest lectures, seminars and workshops to impart knowledge of opportunities and tools available and train the women.
- To create a conducive counseling environment for female gender to share their problems.
- To sensitize the college community on the need for empowerment of women.
- To enable the College community understand the role of everyone in empowering women students.
- To help women students understand their strength and potential.
- To educate girl students on women specific health issues and measures to be taken.
- To provide help, in case of necessity round the clock.