Quality Improvement Cell has been developed for the students to promote self-learning and to learn beyond the syllabus to gain and enhance their knowledge.
- Quality Improvement cell in VSBCETC motivates and supports the faculty to switch from the traditional learning mode to the blended learning mode for the enrichment in quality of technical education.
- Quality Improvement Cell is formed to enhance the quality and standard of both the faculty members and the students.
- In the blended learning mode, apart from the text books, faculty members have to go through the video lectures provided by eminent scholars / institutions so that teaching – learning process will be effective.
- Faculty members are insisted to attend conferences / seminars and workshop to update themselves on present trends. In addition, faculty members are motivated to submit articles in reputed journals.
- To use NPTEL videos of IITs as Audio-Visual Aids for effective teaching-learning process available in Communication Skills Lab.
- To utilize Bridge course CDs of DOTE to develop effective Communication Skills in students.
- To enable students well versed in Functional and Technical Skills using the resources of IITs.
- To enable students and faculty to use their free time effectively to widen their knowledge using the internet facility.
- To arrange short-term courses for additional learning to suit the needs and changing trends in industries.